San Diego is one of my favorite cities because of how family-friendly it is. There’s so much to do and everything is within reasonable distances. The last time I was there, my family and I visited the San Diego Zoo. I’ve visited different zoos in different cities and I can honestly tell you that this is the best one I’ve seen, so far.I think that Nathaniel’s favorite animal encounter was the grizzly bear one. The moment he saw the bear, he was jumping in excitement. It was such a great experience not just for Nathaniel, but for me as well. The park is huge! Over 100-acres and home to more than 3,500 rare and endangered animals. Now that I’ve shared a quick recap of my visit to San Diego Zoo, I would like to share a few tips if you are planning on visiting.
- Pre-purchase your ticken online so you can bypass the front gate when you arrive, and come right in to start your Zoo adventure!
- Check online for deals and coupons.
- Take advantage of the Skyfari! You get a beautiful to enjoy a beautiful view.
- Use the Kangoroo bus to get around – especially if you have little ones with you.
- If you’re visiting during summer, make sure to wear sunblock and a hat!
- Enjoy 🙂