On July 18 CoverGirl celebrated their newest spokesperson at #premiosjuventud, sixteen year old Latina BeckyG
. She is the first youngest CoverGirl and it makes me so happy to know that not only is she a latina, but also from Inglewood, a city I hold very close to my heart. Comes to remind us that it is possible to make it even when coming from a humble background.
The viewing party was hosted by the amazing Ana Lydia
who was chosen as the Los Angeles CoverGirl
ambassador. From the moment the show began, we were all anxious to see which look BeckyG would be rocking at the red carpet as well as watching her perform at #premiosjuventud for the first time ever.
Thanks to Goose Island for the yummy beer and Fresh Brothers for the delicious pizza, wings, and salads. They both never fail to spoil us with so much food and drinks.
BeckyG is such an inspirational young lady and I am in love with her CoverGirl commercial that aired for the fist time that day.
Here is the look that she ended up rocking at the red carpet. Isn’t she gorgeous?
CoverGirl gifted each blogger with all the products needed to re-create this look.
We were also gifted with an Ipod Nano filled with BeckyG’s music. How awesome is that! I can’t stop saying how happy I am for all of her success. I will be reviewing all these products in a future post. But in the mean-time, here is how you can re-create her red carpet look.
2. To accent the cheek bones apply COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush and to set the look use COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder to finish off the face and reduce the brightness of the skin so that Becky G was camera ready.
3. For the eyes, apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Gold Flame (330) to entire inner corner of eyelid. Also use it to line the lower inner corner of eye.
4. Softly apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Red-Hot Flame (310) to outer corner of eye; gently smudge the Gold Flame and Red-Hot shades together with the finger across the middle of the eyelid to blend.
5. Line the entire rim of the eye with COVERGIRL Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus, Charcoal Ink (250).
6. Finish with COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black Blaze (300) for a bold statement.
7. For the lips, to add that Miami ‘sabor’, Becky G rocked COVERGIRL Lip Perfection in Flame (300) to add a pop of the tropics.
Let me know what you think of the new #CoverGirlBeckyG!
**thank you LLBLOG for inviting me to this amazing viewing party. Also, CoverGirl, Fresh Brothers and Goose Island Beer Co thanks for all the goodies**